Are you ready to invest?
Here are a few things you may want to consider.
1. Check your finances- Listing all your assets, including incomes and work out your expenses.
2. Get a pre-approval- You can get pre-approval through your lender directly or through your trusted mortgage broker.
3. Set your goals- What are you looking to achieve? What does success look like to you?
4. Understand your attitude to risk- What sort of risk can you tolerate?
5. Start budgeting- This will allow you to see where you’ve been spending your money and helps you to plan for bigger expenses down the line.
6. Be informed- Knowing the market can be key to making the right investment choice.
7. Stay focused- Make sure you stay focused. Investing in property is a business decision, not an emotional reaction.